May 2018 Awareness
- ALS Awareness Month (United States)
- Celiac Awareness Month
- Lupus Awareness Month
- Melanoma and Skin Cancer Awareness Month
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month (Canada)
- National Foster Care Month
- National Stroke Awareness Month
- Cystic Fibrosis Month
As practical, interactive, solution-focused therapists, our treatment approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients resolve current problems and long-standing patterns. With sensitivity and compassion, we help clients find solutions to a wide range of life's challenges.
Blending conventional and alternative approaches, We draw on a variety of styles and techniques to incorporate what will be most helpful for each client. We work with each client to help them build on their strengths to identify and achieve life goals.